The Consortium is currently comprised of 23 members: Australian Catholic University, Arizona State University, Centreity, INASP, Institute for International Education, Jesuit Refugee Service, Jesuit Worldwide Learning, Kenyatta University, Kepler, Kiron, MIT, Mosaik, Open University UK, Opening University for Refugees, Purdue University, Southern New Hampshire University, UNHCR, University of British Columbia, University of Geneva-InZone, University of Nairobi, University of Ottawa – Community Mobilisation in Crisis, World University Service of Canada, and York University.
Members are aligned to the Consortium’s shared framework – exhibiting a long-term commitment, and leveraging existing resources and knowledge to further the network’s goals.
Partners agree to six specific criteria for membership:
- Must be an organisation or institution (i.e., not an individual, though individuals may be able to join as observers);
- Must have a track record in supporting and / or delivering Connected Learning in contexts of conflict, crisis and displacement;
- Must design with commitment and sustainability in mind;
- Must share values and objectives of Consortium;
- Must share information and leverage resources; and
- Must be committed to being learner-focused and accountable to needs of learners, including cost of education.
Please contact us with any questions.
Application is made of 4 sections to complete.