The Consortium is currently comprised of 33 members: Australian Catholic University, Arizona State University, Bard College, Center for Learning in Practice at the Carey Institute for Global Good, Centreity, INASP, Institute for International Education, Jesuit Refugee Service, Jesuit Worldwide Learning, Kenyatta University, Kepler, King’s College London, Kiron, LASeR, Luminus Technical University College, Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, MIT, Mosaik, Open University UK, Opening University for Refugees, Purdue University, Scalabrini Center of Capetown, Southern New Hampshire University, Syrian Youth Assembly, Tertiary Refugee Student Network, UNHCR, University of British Columbia, University of Geneva-InZone, University of Nairobi, University of Ottawa – Community Mobilisation in Crisis, World University Service of Canada, Windle International Kenya and York University.
Members are aligned to the Consortium’s shared framework – exhibiting a long-term commitment, and leveraging existing resources and knowledge to further the network’s goals.
Partners agree to six specific criteria for membership:
- Must be an organisation or institution (i.e., not an individual, though individuals may be able to join as observers);
- Must have a track record in supporting and / or delivering Connected Learning in contexts of conflict, crisis and displacement;
- Must design with commitment and sustainability in mind;
- Must share values and objectives of Consortium;
- Must share information and leverage resources; and
- Must be committed to being learner-focused and accountable to needs of learners, including cost of education.
Please contact us with any questions.
Please carefully read through the CLCC Quality Guidelines before applying. These can be found in the Publications section of this site.
The CLCC is currently accepting applications from prospective members. Completed applications and all supporting documentation must be sent to email@example.com by 30th September 2021. Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted in October and early November, with final notification to be sent by year’s end. Thank you for your interest in the CLCC and we look forward to hearing from you.